Three levels of admission – the General Swimming, Adventure Sports and the Wakeboard pass.
- Everyone entering the park must purchase a pass.
- Park passes and gazebo rentals must be purchased online.
- The pass is date specific. No refunds. Date changes are allowed with a 48 hr. notice.
- Please check the email address you enter! You will be emailed a receipt and the link to the entrance waiver.
- Purchase your day pass online.
- Complete the online waiver prior to arriving at the park.
You may also scan this QR Code to access and complete the online waiver prior to your arrival.
Gift Giving – You can purchase and redeem Vouchers for day passes online.
Check out our list of frequently asked questions for additional details about the park.
|2021 Daily Passes|
(Passes are date specific. When purchasing on line change the calendar to the date you would like to visit and proceed with checkout)
|General Swimming Daily Pass*|
Swimming and Rent Kayaks (Bring your own at no charge or you can rent ours for additional fee). No access to inflatable obstacles.
|Adventure Sports Daily Pass*|
(All the above plus Rope Swing, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing, Zip Lines, Waterslide, Rope Swing, Scuba Diving, Inflatable Obstacles)
|Wakeboard Adventure Sports Daily Pass*|
(All the above plus Wakeboard Park, including standard board and helmet rental)
A 10 percent discount is available to active duty military personnel. Bring your Armed Forces of the US Geneva Conventions ID Card. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. Advanced reservation group rates are available.
*Equipment and watercraft rentals (kayaks, paddle boards) are not included in any of the park passes, you may bring your own. Or rent one while visiting (Rental prices) Brownstone Park provides harnesses and helmets for climbers. Complimentary life jackets are available.
Give the gift that brings a life time of memories – The Brownstone Day Pass can be purchased online and printed.
Review the full list of Park Rules, but here are the basics.
- Pre-purchase our passes on line. Upon purchase you will receive a link to the online entrance waiver. Be sure to enter your email address correctly to receive the link.
- Kids under 3 are free.
- All swimmers must wear a life jacket or a wetsuit that provides positive buoyancy.
- Complimentary life jackets are available for all guests – no rental fee for life jackets.
- No grills, alcohol or glass containers. No music of any kind may be brought into the park. (radios, boom boxes, cell phones/ speakers)
- Scuba divers not accompanied by an instructor must present a valid certification card from a recognized agency to dive and you must have a dive partner
Portland, Connecticut Residents – Visit Brownstone Park during business hours for information on resident discounts, which may not be combined with any other offer.