Opening Memorial Day Weekend
Let the Adventures Begin!
Prepare yourself: this is not the same Brownstone you said good-bye to at the end of last season. Brownstone has expanded, improved and invested to meet its growing popularity as the #1 adventure sports park in Connecticut!
This 3-season adventure sports park has increased capacity from 800 to 1200 people to accommodate the growing popularity of the park. The 2010 season features new facilities, zip lines, inflatables, rental gear, food service, locker rooms, full restroom facilities and even a floating sports gear store. Landlubbers, stay high and dry with all new “survivor” type obstacle courses and rock climbing.
- Battle of the Stars: WCCC competing with lucky listeners
- New Wakeboarding Levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced
- New Kayaks, Canoes, Waterballs and Waterbikes
- Rock Climbers Rejoice with new routes rated 5.5 to 5.10
- New Facilities with locker rooms and full bathroom facilities
- New Inflatables: new slides, 25′ trampoline and floating volleyball court
- Floating Brownstone store: all your gear and supplies available – on the water
- Expanded Food Service: healthy deli sandwiches, hot dogs, ice cream and cold drinks.
- Two New Zip Lines: 1000′ dry landing and 875′ water landing
- Special Spectator Event Pass May 29: $9.00/person watch the days events (no park participation)
Special Weekend Pass: $45: Good Friday 4:00 pm thru Sunday 6:00 pm